BENEFITS of MEMBERSHIP
Membership categories are split into voting and non-voting categories. Voting members may nominate for a position on the APSAD Council and vote at the Annual General Meeting, held as part of the annual conference.
APSAD offers various forms of professional development to support the varied interest of its members. These include:
- Subscription to the Drug and Alcohol Review
- Online access to all back issues of the Review via the APSAD Website
- Discounted registration to the annual APSAD Conference
- Discounted registration at selected AOD conferences including the DANA Conference
- Subscription to the quarterly APSAD newsletter
- The right to nominate and be elected for Council
Membership is for one financial year. Members joining later in the financial year will receive back issues of the Drug and Alcohol Review for that year. Renewal notices are posted to all members in June.
ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEES (all prices include GST)
||[for those with a gross income < $50k]